Bali Cheap Car Rental Promo

Suzuki Splash only USD 35 duration 10 hours per day
Toyota Avanza / Suzuki APV only USD 40 per day duration 10 hours
Toyota All New Innova USD 50 per day duration 10 hours.
Isuzu ELF Microbus 12 seats only IDR USD 55 per day duration 10 hours
Prices are already included air conditionen car, Bali driver and petrol / gasoline with start and finish point in area Denpasar Airport, Kuta, Sanur, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Denpasar.
Best deal for car rental with driver and petrol/gasoline, click here. For more information please contact phone (62)85737187321 or whatsapp 6285737187321.

Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest - Bali

The Alas Kedaton tourist object and its attraction in Tabanan, is one of the objects drawing the attention of tourists in Bali. The area of Alas Kedaton feels cool and convenient as it is surrounded by deep jungle inhabited by hundreds of witty monkeys that swing around the trees, chat, amass the louse of their children and sometimes get quarreled with their fellows.
alas kedaton bali monkey forest
In addition, flying foxes and fruits bat move back and forth on the twigs of trees. At certain times, hundreds of flying foxes scream loudly cracking the entire jungle. When flying, hundreds of them are becoming a tempting attraction that can mesmerize every single visitor. Alas Kedaton object is situated at Kukuh Village, Marga, some 3 km northeast of Tabanan or 18 km northwest Denpasar. Alas Kedaton can be reached by several means of transportation as the road has been in good condition. Other uniqueness you can discern there is the existence of harmonious relationship between the human as operator of the object to forest environment along with its dwellers.
To make those monkeys feel like home, they are feed three times a day. Its food comprises yam, and carrot. Particularly in the afternoon, falling in high season of visit, they are fed with paddy or rice. By doing so, the monkeys will be absorbed in eating and not getting wild. For one meal, the can devour up to 150 kg of food. Once a year or when the climate shifts, usually in August – September these monkeys are fed with banana that previously has been soaked in medicated syrup. It means to prevent them from catching flue or other illness. Chief Operation of Alas Kedaton said that harmonious relation is not only undertaken in the visible world. It is also perform as in Hindu faith, namely regular rituality on the Tumpek Kandang falling once in six months. On this day, special offering are made for those monkeys. So are the plants growing around the jungle where its ritual is performed on the Tumpek Ubuh/Pegatag. By this ritual, it is believed that the relationship of human to animals and plants stays harmonious.
Chief Operation also added that this jungle and monkeys are beneficial to the community of Kukuh Village as its inheritor because it provides income that can support any development activities in the village. With in a month, this alas Kedaton tourist object contributes around IDR 8- - 125 million. After reducing 20% tax, the remaining 80% become the property of customary village to pay for the salary of the operator and attendants. The rest is saved for the need of executing ceremony, temple establishment and other facilities available at Kukuh village. This village is also given an opportunity to do trading at that location selling several kinds of souvenir and food.

Bali Best Quote

nyoman bali wonders tour
Hi, I am Nyoman Arya, the man behind Bali Wonders Tours. Should you have any inquiry, please contact me?

6285100879869
6285737187321

D31E0071

62 85737187231

info[at]baliwonderstours.com

62 361 726135


Bali Adventure